Here are the following steps:
- So if you want to change the menu or update the price on the specific location that you prefer, go to the back-end of the website. Go to the top left. Go to My Sites > Network Admin > Sites.
- You will be able to see the specific location that you prefer.
- Go to Clover Orders > Settings > Import / Sync Inventory. Then, update Statistics. Also, use the Clean Inventory to remove everything that shouldn't be on the file.
- If you want to hide a menu, just go to Categories & Items. You can see the red arrow on the image of the menu. Meaning it is disabled. It'll automatically save once you press it.
- Next, if you want to change the actual menu (PDF), you have to change it manually. Go to the dashboard > All pages.
- Edit With The Divi Builder.
- Once you press it, you'll be able to edit the page. And then, Save.
- For the other menu, follow the same step. The only difference is that you have to find it here. Go to Pages > All pages, then find the other menu. Follow the same process above.
- If you need other information or if you need help, just go to Clover Orders > Feedback / Help.