How to start accepting Online Orders for your Clover POS:
- Once you're on your Clover, go to Setup and log-in. Put your password if it requires you.
- Once you're on Setup, make sure to fill-up Business Information with correct details. In addition, the address is the one where customers will pick-up the online ordering and where they can expect the deliveries to occur.
- Also, make sure your business number is not your phone number since the customers will call the number that you provided for online ordering and or inquiries as well.
- Customize your Business Hours as well. For example:
- Next, go to Order Types. You'll see the ordering method. You can also add an order type by creating one and you can set it as the default order type if necessary.
- The majority of the orders will be happening at the store. So you might want to add an order type which is the In-Store Purchase and make it as the default order type.
- Always put a check on the Order note and Show customer info active. The order note will show the special instructions on the receipt and the pick-up time as well.
- The next one is the Payment Receipts. Same process for this one. However, the image with the arrow below is optional. Most merchants don't need special instruction on the receipt. And then, press save. Ressasured that you make an online order, it will show the customer's information.
- These same steps can be done on the clover device itself from the actual POS which is the one from the store except for the Order types and the Business Hours. You have to do it on the dashboard/website.