1) What is the Clover POS?
- Please visit Clover.Com to learn more about the Clover POS.
2) Will Smart Online Order work if I don't have a Clover POS?
- Simply, No.
The Smart Online Order (SOO) application requires that you have an activated merchant account with a Clover POS.
3) I have a retail store. Can I use the Smart Online Order plugin instead of the WooCommerce Payment Gateway?
- It's highly recommended to use the WooCommerce Payment Gateway if you own a retail store as using the Smart Online Order plugin may lead to issues associated with retail that we may not be able to assist with such as the application's lack of being able to manage shipping among other retail oriented features.
The Smart Online Order plugin was specifically designed for restaurants.
Here is the WooCommerce Payment Gateway for Clover
4) I want some quick installation instructions.
- Install the Smart Order for Clover plugin from WordPress.
- Go to Clover.com from your computer, and install Smart Online Order.
- Re-launch the SOO application.
- Settings/Printing top right.
- Option #1
- Input into Smart Online Order plugin.
- Select import items from 'Clover Orders -> Settings -> Import Inventory.
- Wait... For your menu to finish importing.
- Go to store settings and make any changes.
- Search YouTube for tutorial videos.
5) Does Smart Online Order work with Clover GO?
6) I don’t have a WordPress Website, will Smart Online Order still work for me?
- Yes, we will make you an Online Order Page (business.smartonlineorder.com), which you can link to.
7) I'm already accepting Online Orders, how do I log in to my website? Can I make changes?
- Yes, you are welcome to make changes. You can log in using the following (example).
(businessname.smartonlineorder.com/wp-admin), the username and password will be from when you originally signed up. If you cannot remember them, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 925-414-3848.
Alternatively, you can view the following YouTube video and attempt it on your own.
How to log in to your Website or Order Online Page to make changes.
8) The Customer name, address, and pick-up time are not showing on the printed receipt for Online Orders?
- Show the customer's information on the receipt (Video).
- Show special instructions and scheduled order times on receipt.
9) I need a basic overview of how Smart Online Order works.
- The below video covers everything.
Required: Smart Online Order plugin installed on both WordPress and Clover POS.
Complete Setup Instructions
Also, search “Smart Online Order” on YouTube
10) How do I change the cashier's name on the printed receipts for Online Ordering?
11) How do I link my WIX website to my Smart Online Order?
12) One of the apps is not working correctly on my Clover?
- Check your Clover's internet connection.
- Reboot your Clover.
- Reboot your router/modem.
13) Scheduled orders are not showing on the website.
14) How do I reorder items for online ordering?
15) Will Smart Online Order also work for retail?
- Somewhat, while you can use Smart Online Order if you have a retail store there are limitations that if you are using modifiers to determine the size or other options – you won’t be able to know how many different size or options was sold as modifiers aren’t deducted from inventory.
Furthermore, it does not print shipping labels. We highly recommend using our WooCommerce Payment Gateway if you have a retail store.
Click Here: For the WooCommerce Payment Gateway Plugin
16) Where does the money get deposited?
- ALL ORDERS AND PAYMENTS ARE SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR CLOVER.
Once you have cashed out your day or closed your physical day. The money will be deposited from Clover into your registered merchant account.
Smart Online Order a Zaytech product has no control over overpayments. All checkout(s) are maintained and processed across Clover's secure payment gateway.
17) I don't have a website, can you make me one?
- Yes, of course! Please choose from one of the below options.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom build websites are for SOO customers only. Zaytech is unable to build websites for customers who don't currently have an SOO page, or who aren't interested in an SOO page.
*** All Zaytech custom sites, include hosting and a basic 3-4 page website. Anything additional will require your own Web Developer. ***
18) I have multiple locations, is this possible?
- Yes, of course!
We have helped many businesses that have multiple locations. We help you every step of the process.
Please call us at 925-414-3848 or email; email@example.com to get the process started.
19) There is a specific feature I'm looking for, how do I know if it has this feature?
- Please visit our DEMO page. This will allow you to try the customer end of Smart Online Order.
If there is a specific feature you are looking for, please give us a call, 925-414-3848 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
20) Ok, I installed the plugin and the Smart Online Order App - any other tips or information I should know and learn?
- Yes, Click Here.
21) The Online Orders are not printing or I'm getting several copies printed to my Clover Devices
ALSO; Try the following:
- Open the Help application on your clover Device.
- Press the 3 lines on the top left.
- Choose Diagnostics.
- Press Connection Status.
- Do you see any reds? If so, call your internet provider or reboot your router.
22) How do I set up Delivery Areas for my Online Ordering?
23) I’m getting a partial payment or split pay for online ordering
- Your online ordering page inventory is out of date from your Clover inventory and you will need to perform a Clean and Sync from your Smart Online Order website/plugin to import the changes you have made from your Clover Inventory.
24) How do I log in to my Smart Online Order Page?
25) How do I link my GoDaddy website to Smart Online Order?
26) Items are not getting added to the cart.
27) How do I hide a category and add descriptions for Smart online orders?